Monday, March 28, 2011

#21

I will keep this brief as I just woke up and I am extra tired. Why? because I (once again) was doing good with the raw foods-staying on the course  then last night I ate a frozen pizza and a twinkie. The pizza was spinach and cheese and it had soybean oil in it (another no-no because of the gmo issue). Well, I got a real nice case of bloat and gas pains that was really painful and ongoing. In addition my legs felt restless as the night wore on. So as I am getting clean my body is now not digging the SAD crap food. Earlier I had some french fries but those didn't bother me AND as I transition I will allow myself the odd fries to keep cravings at bay. BUT the big eye opener was how my body reacted to the bread, cheese, and whatever else (food additives) pizza. SO I am definitely learning very important lessons along this journey back to my authentic self. Also I needed more sleep because of the truck load of food that went in to my body after dark therefore my body had to spend precious energy on digestion during the night. I also had a "Eureka!" moment as I lay in bed last night: I realized that most if not all of these little bothersome symptoms that people get i.e. restless legs are caused by food additives. I will just betcha!!! :-)
 Lesson learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment