Sunday, March 13, 2011

18th Entry

Ok Today is Sunday. I woke up feeling extremely tired because I kind of over did it yesterday with foods I shouldn't be eating. I was doing real good too. Flying right along mentally and physically. In fact I have been so much more active lately due to my eating almost exclusively high raw vegan. Then last night my lower back started aching (from all the extra movement I guess) and so I decided to break into a bottle of wine I had been saving. I had one big glass and it was delicious and I felt it. Next thing you know I decide I might as well boil up the last of the organic eggs because I figured might as well "get rid of them" and then the plan is to not buy them ever again. So I boiled up those last 5 eggs and cooled them and then put them in our salads. They were delicious I might add. I've always loved eggs more than the average person. Well, seeing how I blew the vegan part of my diet AND I was still hungry after my less than filling salad I decided to make one of these lovely frozen pizzas from Dr. Oetker that has mozzarella and pesto on it. They are YUMMY-but the ingredients are not very good. I ate the whole pizza AND some pepsi AND a devil dog AND a klondike bar. ALL last night. Talk about falling off the wagon. So now today has been somewhat better so far. Still not what it should be though as I put a little butter on my broccoli and I had a devil dog.
The good news today is that I am down to 213 lbs. - it is effortless to lose weight when you eat right. High raw or all raw vegan that is. So we shall see how much resolve I can muster for the rest of today. I am stressed because of this whole needing of a job thing. I will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment