Thursday, March 10, 2011

17th Entry

I had a good day. I am proud to say.. I really feel satisfied with my progress today. No animal products today except for the tiny amount of dairy that was in my leftover iced coffee. I mean like a teaspoon-if that. So, it has been a great day diet wise and I took an hour plus walk with and for my dogs. I ate mostly raw-80%  would be a fair estimate. So all in all I feel good all the way around. I had a good mental attitude and felt a nice consistent flow of energy all day. What I ate today was as follows:
-leftover iced coffee (organic with sugar and a tiny bit of cream) I added soy milk
-a smoothie made with organic banana, mango, kiwi and pineapple (2 good size glasses of it)
-a few steamed organic carrots but they were lousy so it ended up being about one carrot that I actually ate
-a half dozen unsalted saltines with almond butter
-a nice big salad of organic greens, cucumber, tomato, red onion, raw mushroom, carrots and one olive all with a light application of asian dressing
-shortly I will have an orange and that should just about do it for today.

I will ride the bike tomorrow for sure and perhaps take a walk in the rain. :-)

Thank-you God for a great day. I know with your guidance I will be a better human.

No comments:

Post a Comment