Sunday, April 3, 2011

#22

It is now April....and time is flying by as usual. I haven't stayed on track as much as I would have liked but I haven't completely failed either. I have been so consumed with worries about money and getting a job that I haven't felt like blogging. I think that is why I have let my emotions interfere with my food choices quite a bit lately. I know it is just my brain trying to make itself feel better. I am really not in much of a mood to write tonight because I am quite tired. Last night I had a wicked case of insomnia and all day today I have felt subdued and rather heavy in the mind. I am going to get horizontal in my bed and watch a little television in a few minutes but I figured I should at least put a small entry on my blog.
Good night. Thank you God for today even if I couldn't seem to get rolling. Tomorrow will be better. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment