Saturday, January 22, 2011

DAY 4 OF NEW BLOG

OK here we are on day 4. I want to record a few observations about how I feel today. When I got up I had coffee-Maxwell House-and felt good. I then (about an hour later) had an orange and still felt good. Not too long after that I had a tangerine. At noontime or so I got into the Lays Lightly salted and had a few handfuls of those. Still I felt good. I didn't eat again until 4 and when I did I had a salad from Wendy's, one of those ones with the apples, spring mix, blue cheese, chicken, craisins, candied pecans, and pomegranate vinaigrette dressing. It was delicious as it usually is. I also had a small Macdonald's fry. A few sips of Pepsi to wash it down. Not too long after I polished all that off I started feeling nauseated with a migraine starting on my right side of my head. I felt a little shaky too. So I don't know why I feel kind of sick but it could be a host of things. I waited too long to eat a substantial meal or perhaps my hormones are kicking in as I am due for my period in a few days. Every once in a while I get a "sick headache" just a dull migraine type headache with a general feeling of nausea to go with it. I never actually know why but with all the crap in our food and environment it could be any number of things. Before anyone complains that this blog sounds like that of a hypochondriac I must point out that what I am doing here is chronicling first how I feel lousy and then hopefully how I stopped feeling lousy and started feeling better.
I also should add, even though I did feel crappy and still do, after eating the salad and fries I went on to eat (about 1 hour later) a crispy chicken sandwich that was bought for me and I didn't want it to go to waste. So now that I see it all in print it disgusts me big time. I am now going to dump out the remainder of my Pepsi and start drinking filtered water to help get some salt out of my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment