Tuesday, January 18, 2011

DAY 2 OF NEW BLOG

Ok I am determined to get the hang of this whole blogging thing. I tried to sign up for a blog on Wordpress but gave it up-I guess I will stick with this blog for now. I am writing this blog as an online diary to help me track my progress or failures on my journey to feel better. Here's the deal: I feel old. Older than I should at a mere 46 years of age. I weigh too much. I way about 220 lbs. That is an estimate because I haven't got on the scale in a few months. So perhaps I way as much as 225. I am about just about 5 feet 6 inches tall. I am definitely big boned but 225 is too much. I say I am big boned because I wear a woman's size 11 shoe. I wear a size 8 ring and can rarely find a watch that fits my wrist. I have been overweight for the last 20 years or so. Each year would see another few pounds added to the total. I am not a yo-yo dieter so this has been a steady increase in weight since I was at my lightest weight of about 150 or so. I am what they call an apple shape. Most of my fat has been disgustingly deposited on my torso. I have big boobs and a fat stomach. I used to be a beautiful hourglass but now I am shaped more like a ball. My legs are not fat compared to the rest of me, I guess you could say I have become rather top heavy. My legs are muscular-probably a little too muscular for a woman-but nonetheless I like my legs quite a bit.
I have been developing nagging health symptoms that are telling me all is not well inside of me. I don't trust the medical establishment very much so I stay as far away from doctor's as I possibly can. I would like to enlist my own body's ability to heal and rejuvenate-but I haven't been making the lifestyle changes I most certainly should be making right now! Time is of the essence. I need to go back to work -assuming I can find a job-real soon and need the physical health to put in an 8 plus hour day. I have got to get my ass in gear or else. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment