Friday, January 21, 2011

DAY 3 OF NEW BLOG

Ok here I am on my third entry on my new blog. Today is Friday and it has snowed most of the day. I feel pretty good today considering yesterday and the day before I succumbed to some kind of cold. At least I thought it was a cold. I felt so lousy I didn't feel like writing about it. I am now wondering if perhaps I was having a mysterious allergic reaction to something. Because when I get a cold it usually lasts for a week or more. So anyway I feel back to normal now and quite energetic to boot. My sister may be coming from out of state for a visit this weekend which gives me really good incentive to get this house in order and get it really clean. She is quite put off by any doggie odor and since I have 2 dogs I am always worried that she may smell dogs when she comes in the house. I also let the dogs up on the furniture so that can create a doggie odor if one is not careful. Today I stayed in most of the day because of the weather but may take a short walk later. When I say short I mean a total of about 1 hour. We'll see how icy the streets get as the temps are dropping hard and fast tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment